The Pope House Bourbon Derby–a fun way to try new bourbons and visit us here at the Pope House!
How to enter:
- Notify your server or bartender of your desire to enter the Pope House Bourbon Derby
- Receive your Pope House Bourbon Card and get started!
How to cross the finish line:
- Purchase and try one of the many bourbon selections at the Pope House Bourbon Lounge
- Get your Bourbon Derby Card checked off by your server or bartender after every bourbon you try
- After you have tried at least 50 bourbons at the Pope House Bourbon Lounge, you have crossed the finish line!
- Upon completion, you will receive a Lucky Horse Shoe with your name on our Bourbon Derby Wall of Fame and other great prizes!
Additional Rules and Regulations:
- You must be 21 years of age or older to participate in the Pope House Bourbon Derby
- There is no time limit for completion of the Bourbon Derby
- Only bourbons apply towards the Bourbon Derby. Scotch Whiskys, Canadian Whiskys, American Whiskeys, and other liquors do not count towards the Bourbon Derby
- The Pope House reserves the right to add or subtract bourbons that count towards the Bourbon Derby at any time.
- Bourbon purchases applied towards the Bourbon Derby must be full shots for full purchase price to qualify. Half shots, tasters, flights, and cocktails do not count towards the Bourbon Derby
- Pope House Bourbon Derby Cards will be kept at the Pope House Bourbon Lounge
- Any tampering or falsification of Bourbon Derby Cards will result in disqualification
- The Pope House Bourbon Lounge reminds you to drink responsibly during the course of the Bourbon Derby
The Pope House reserves the right to suspend the Bourbon Derby program at any time